Dear Parents/Guardians and Students:
Our school at Indian Oasis Alternative School (IOHS/IOMS) is now located at the TOCC campus behind the old middle school. Busses will drop off students in front of the old middle school site (the newly formed elementary intermediate site). Drop-off will occur at 7:30 a.m. Students will walk into a designated gate where IOHS/IOMS teachers and counselor will meet students and direct them where to go.
Daily Schedule for IOHS/IOMS students:
- 7:50 a.m. - school starts
- 8:30 a.m. - students will eat breakfast in cafeteria
- 9:10 a.m. - students will start to work on assignments on Odysseyware
- 12:30 p.m. - students will eat lunch
- Dismissal is at 2:50 p.m. daily. Busses will load and depart at 3:00 p.m. Students that are permitted to walk home need to have a parent or guardian contact the school so that we are aware of this. We ask with urgency that you let us know.
Our focus this year has been teamwork. For everyone this means:
- Teachers and guidance counselors will encourage and motivate students to do their best, and they will assist students to develop hope that the future can be better with an education.
- Students will need to be ready to do the necessary work to be successful and follow the expectation to ensure their safety and the safety of our neighbor campus elementary intermediate at all times.
- Parents will need to continue to be positive and encourage their children to do their best at all times.
We have had a great year, and we look forward to working with all our families as we complete this 2016-2017 school year.
Mr. Andres/Andy Burrola